We are serious about giving you our customer, our very best price up front on every vehicle while eliminating the wasted time spent having to negotiate. That is why you get our Price Protection Guarantee on every New and Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle in stock. When you buy our vehicle at Mike Patton, if you find a better price within 72 hours we will give you the difference PLUS 10%! How's that for confidence?
Frequently asked questions for
- The primary reason we offer the PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE is to give you peace of mind. We work diligently to mystery-shop our competition and evaluate the market to provide you the most highly competitive price on all of our vehicles. Unfortunately, market conditions can change quickly and we may miss one. We want you to know you are protected from paying more than you should.
- Yes. This is a reimbursement program designed to protect you if you find a better price after your purchase. It is not a negotiation tactic often used by other dealers.
- While this sounds simple enough, the results may not be as advantageous for you, our valued customer. In most situations, our customers tell us that our prices are significantly lower than what they have been quoted from our competition. If Mike Patton Auto Family just met another dealer's offer, your price may be higher than it should be.
- In the event that a dealer is willing to sell a vehicle at a significantly lower price, Mike Patton Auto Family may choose to purchase the vehicle at the lower price for our stock.
- Absolutely! While it is a little more difficult to compare "apples to apples" in used vehicles, we have tried to make it simple. We increased the allowable mileage variance versus that of our new car plan. We also added the requirement of a comparable warranty and a clean AutoCheck or CarFax report. This is to ensure the vehicles have comparable reconditioning and histories.
- Yes! As long as the vehicle meets all of the other requirements and the mileage is within 500 miles of the comparison vehicle, it qualifies.
- Simply contact your sales consultant with the required documentation listed on the back of our PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE certificate. They will handle the rest!
- It does, providing you meet all the requirements of the PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE certificate and the vehicle is deliverable from a dealership.
- A salesperson's signature on a buyers order does not qualify for the PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE. For a buyers order to be valid it must be signed by a manager and supported with their business card.
- Sometimes manufacturers provide incentives or rebates that are regionalized. In the event that a vehicle has a consumer rebate that is restricted by geographical limitations, Mike Patton Auto Family will provide you with supporting documentation and verification of this information. Other than incentive restrictions, if the buyers order is signed by a manager and supported by their business card, it qualifies.
- PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE does not cover the price of accessories. Unfortunately, there are far too many manufacturers of varying quality to cover this purchase. You can be assured that Mike Patton Auto Family will provide you with highly competitive pricing on the highest quality accessories in the market place.
- The PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE does not apply to these vehicles. Non-Certified vehicles, although safety inspected, have high levels of variance in appearance and mechanical condition. This makes it virtually impossible to compare them. As with all vehicles at Mike Patton Auto Family, you can remain confident that we will provide you the best vehicle we can with the same peace of mind that you are getting the lowest price possible.